I don't understand Rets ?

#0 - Sept. 17, 2010, 6:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
They got what they wanted more offensive ability's/utility's in trade for less defensive ability's so why are you complaining? Is it because the grass isn't always greener on the other side, that it's actually harder to survive when you're more offensively focused. Did you think you where gonna get more offensive ability's and keep all the defenses you have in wrath?

Welcome to the world of what arms warrior and rogues have been doing since vanilla.

Also plz don't complain about your damage on the PTR blizzard has already said pvp damage isn't balanced right now and it's not gonna be balanced around lvl 80 anyways. So all your damage arguments are null a void.

And from my perspective your utility arguments are also null a void because you now have a reliable interrupt and a gap closer and freedom from snare effects along with bubble self heals and increased partner healing.

The only thing I can think of that you're missing is a MS effect. And in cataclysm MS is gonna be much weaker anyways so it's not so mandatory. But with the way you people complain i'm sure you will be the next class in line to get a MS effect.
#22 - Sept. 17, 2010, 9:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Locked for too much QQ.

I will add that just because someone disagrees with you doesn't automatically make them a troll. Try refuting their arguments before you immediately leap to "This guy is a jerk because he disagrees that my character needs massive buffs."