Moonkins: Devs have a responsibility too

#0 - Sept. 12, 2010, 3:23 p.m.
Blizzard Post
10 hours of sleep later, I'm really gonna say this straight up. Forum ban me if you like.

The Moonkin community has been very civil, patient and extremely knowledgeable in terms of giving suggestions, feedback, ideas, brainstorming, while not rendering ourselves overpowered. We have constantly posted on this forum to display the shortcomings of our class, in the hopes of receiving - not buffs - but at least communication with the state of our talent tree.

I'm not going to link every piece of forum post that we have made in the past few months. I think that's you responsibility to read them and in the current state of events, seemingly throw them out the window. And that's your choice. That's your power.

But the lack of communication about the state of our tree is absolutely unacceptable. We are also paying customers at the end of the day - albeit (possibly) the least played spec in the game.

Where do you draw the line of the "watchful eye of the devs" vs. outright ignorance. A little note that says: "Hey guys, don't lose all hope yet, we realize that the moonkin tree is still not complete."
or
"We think the moonkin tree is in a very good shape and are unlikely or perhaps hesitant to make astounding changes to the tree as of now"

you know once every 5-6 months of Beta testing would be fine.
#30 - Sept. 12, 2010, 8:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
But the lack of communication about the state of our tree is absolutely unacceptable. We are also paying customers at the end of the day - albeit (possibly) the least played spec in the game. 10 hours of sleep later, I'm really gonna say this straight up. Forum ban me if you like.

Granted.