Lylirra

#0 - Sept. 8, 2010, 9:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
ZOMG I'M FREAKING OUT I TOTALLY MET YOU AT PAX LAST WEEKEND!!!!1!!11!!!one!!!!ONE!! ;D

sorry, just fulfilling my promise to make a thread saying HI, lol.... srsly though, it was very cool being able to meet you and chat for a few mins :)

thanks for being awesome!

#2 - Sept. 8, 2010, 10:21 p.m.
Blizzard Post
It was great getting to meet you, as well! Thanks for taking the time to hang out; I definitely enjoyed the company and epic conversation.

I hope you enjoyed your time at the convention and had a wonderful, restful, and—most importantly—safe trip back home. :)
#10 - Sept. 8, 2010, 10:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey Lylirra, is this that person who you earlier said you almost called security on at PAX? :)
#14 - Sept. 8, 2010, 10:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I didn't see blizz at pax....

We didn't have an official booth. Instead, we chilled out with the NVIDIA and Razer representatives and helped them showcase their products by having StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty and the World of Warcraft: Cataclysm beta available for play.

Q u o t e:
Hey Lylirra, is this that person who you earlier said you almost called security on at PAX? :)

No, that was Bashiok. I didn't recognize him with his mustache. =/

Q u o t e:
Make sure to wash your hands OP, rumor has it Lylirra is against soap.

This is correct. I vastly prefer body wash to plain soap.

Even so, I'm happy to report that I returned healthy and have not become a disease vector. Mission accomplished.
#42 - Sept. 9, 2010, 12:15 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I'm standing on voljin with my mammoth, and theres nothing you can do about it.

Your Swift Green Hawkstrider looks nothing like a mammoth. :(