Account Wide Achievements - Need Clarification

#1 - Feb. 7, 2012, 2:48 p.m.
Blizzard Post
"With Mists of Pandaria, account-wide achievements will indeed become available at the Battle.net account level, and many achievements will be shared among characters. A wide array of achievements will certainly be covered, including achievements that relate to everything from raiding and PvP to maxing out professions and assorted fun challenges. We really love the idea that players will at last be able to proudly display proof of the full scope of their adventures around Azeroth, regardless of which character they choose to play on any given day."

I'm a boxer and it says that the chieves will be available at the battle.net level. Am I reading this that my chieves on my main from account 1 will allow my other 4x account these chieves?!?!? PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!

Make this happen Blizz and I will scream like a little school girl here :)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#12 - Feb. 7, 2012, 4:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I want everyone to be a bit cautious about their expectations as of yet. We still have a lot of details to work out in regard to how this will all work. Once we have more specific information to share on it, we'll let you all know. I don't want anyone to get too far ahead on things until we can share more and explain any possible "ifs", "ands", and "buts" with you all should there be any put in place.