I want to like MoP....

#1 - Feb. 3, 2012, 11:50 a.m.
Blizzard Post
But it just looks like I can't.

I play my rogue as my main, the toon I play the most.

And it is very hard to enjoy seeing many other classes getting new spells and abilities in all of their talents, when the rogue has nothing new really.

Few of the talents and updates that we know of so far are just quality of life changes. Changes that should have been already made a while ago. I feel as if the talent tree is boring. No new "shinies" no new "Wow omg that's awesome1!1!!!"

From the current standpoint... all it seems to be is the same old same old just we'll be lvl 90...

Taking alot of the core abilities for a rogue and spreading them throughout the talent trees is not new and interesting. It's a slap in the face that says "We couldn't come up with anything but uhhhhh how about you choose a few from everything you used to have!"

I want to like MoP but unless they fire the dev for rogues I don't think I'll be spending anymore time here.

TL;DR : Scroll up.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#34 - Feb. 4, 2012, 3:45 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I play my rogue as my main, the toon I play the most.

And it is very hard to enjoy seeing many other classes getting new spells and abilities in all of their talents, when the rogue has nothing new really.

Try not to make conclusive judgements based on what you see in the talents now because there's still a lot of work to do -- on rogues specifically, even.