Cataclysm PVP Feedback

#1 - Feb. 1, 2012, 8:29 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey everyone, given that the majority of Cataclysm is now behind us and Mists is on the horizon I though now would be a good time to compile some solid constructive feedback regarding PVP throughout the Cataclysm expansion. The purpose of the thread is just to convey the critical information about what we as players both liked and didn't like in Cataclysm's PVP and what we really want to see changed or improved for Mists.

(Quick disclaimer: For those that don't know, I and other MVP's are just regular players like yourself, we don't work for Blizzard in any way. I am organizing this feedback purely as a member of the community.)

Keep it respectful, as articulate and to-the-point as you can manage, and most of all keep it constructive. The better our feedback the better our chances of making a positive impact on the upcoming expansion, so if you really want things to improve, put in some good effort here.

This is of course a feedback thread so what you write is up to you but here are some things I would recommend AVOIDING:

Concerns with the balance of a particular class or spec, balance is going to significantly change in the expansion due in large part to the new talent system, so balance feedback is better saved for the beta.
Requesting that Blizzard respond to your concerns about something, the purpose of this thread is to bring our feedback to them, not the other way around.
Non-constructive feedback and trolling, again it is important that we provide high quality feedback here if we really want to see our most important issues addressed in game.
If you are unsure how best to write it all down, here is a feedback template you can use:

What are your biggest PVP related quality of life issues? (Things that are an inconvenience but don't significantly affect game play or balance)
What Cataclysm BG changes/additions did you like?
What Cataclysm Arena changes/additions did you like?
What Cataclysm General PVP changes/additions did you like?
What are your top issues with Battlegrounds in Cataclysm?
What are your top issues with Arenas in Cataclysm?
What are your top issues with General PVP in Cataclysm?
What already announced Mists PVP changes/additions are you most looking forward to? (here is a summary of what is coming: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3424795794 )

Community
#16 - Feb. 1, 2012, 5:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
What Cataclysm BG changes/additions did you like?
The addition of Twin Peaks which has rapidly become my most loved Battleground.

I definitely share this feeling but I do prefer Battle for Gilneas :p Could you elaborate on this one further, what about it makes it your most favourite battleground?

Be sure to give some nice fleshy answers everyone so that we can see what it is that you liked, disliked and most importantly, why. ^^