Blizzard's GMs

#1 - Jan. 28, 2012, 3:10 a.m.
Blizzard Post
So today I was working on an alt and found my way into a bugged quest the liked to instantly kill me. I shrugged, wrote a ticket with the details and moved on. Litterally not a half hour later I get a message from a GM to get it resolved.

During the process, I started to think back to all the GMs I had spoken to over the last seven-ish years. During all this time and the dozens of different GMs I interacted with I could only vaugely remember one in which I had an off experience. Nearly every time has been a delightful and enjoyable, polite opportunity to talk with these people.

So to the in-game customer service. Thank you for the years of help, dedication, professionalism, and overally friendly attitudes. Please keep making my experiences with you an enjoyable one.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#3 - Jan. 28, 2012, 3:16 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Thank you for your kind words, Buron. It's wonderful to hear from our players how their experiences with our Customer Service is, and I want to make sure you know we appreciate the time you took to let us know.

Should you ever wish to leave such feedback for an individual Game Master or Billing/Technical Support Representative, please note that all petitions are now tracked through our Support Site:

https://us.battle.net/support/

From here, you can review past interactions and even fill out a survey for any representative you wish to send positive feedback or constructive criticism. We really love to hear how we're doing, and would be most honored if you helped us improve ourselves by utilizing this system as much as possible!

Best wishes to you!