Gm's lack of doing they job.

#1 - Jan. 26, 2012, 12:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Okey, so first I'm gonna say that i have been ninjaeing in Bh25, i learned my lesson and took the 3hours suspension, which i clearly deserved. But what really pisses me off is, that day i ninjaed i said " Ms-Os " when a guy asked for loot rules. and i have been reporting ATLEAST 5 ppl for Ninjaeing in Bh25. But when i do so the Gm answer the following answer" I'm afraid it doesn't matter when the leader, says Ms-Os he needs to be more clearly like for example, highest roller wins." But then again, why do i get banned when i say " ms-os " and not the ninjaers i report. Can't Gms be arsed to care? Yesterday i also went Bh25 with my rogue and three items dropped for me. Wrists Belt and a Finger. I wasn't the leader so i was praying to get all or one atleast. So i rolled like 44 and a guy rolled 91 on the wrist. and the leader just randomly gave it to me. and i was like " wow wtf!? " and then he just gave me the other two items aswell. And i was just so happy! So after i logged my shaman and enchanted and gemmed all those three items i logged back on. and a gm /w me and said that all the items will be removed. and i was like wtf. it wasn't my fault and then i reply " Well , can i atleast have my gems and enchant back. Because i've spent some gold on those items, and i didn't know this was going to happen. And the gm doesnt even reply he just leaves the chat room. So fair enough that i lose the items. but he is rude aswell and wont even reply. And i didn't even get my stuff back when i had no clue this was going to happen? the leader also got banned and he didn't even say Ms-Os. So what is it? Gm's sometimes don't do their job or what?
#68 - Jan. 26, 2012, 5:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Our ninja looting policy is explained in detail in our spotlight post. I recommend that you read through it carefully, and if you have any comments or feedback you can post them there:

Policy Spotlight – “Ninja Looting"
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900641023