Need some help.

#1 - Jan. 18, 2012, 2:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So my girlfriends account has been banned, reason according to the GM talking to her is because a guild member filed for harrasment and apperently that became a perm-ban.
Though i know for sure that no names were called during a kinda stupid subject we had in the guild a few days back.

Is there anything i can do to help her get the account back?
The game wont be the same without her online Q_Q

-Corporal Anadriend
Forum Avatar
Customer Service
#19 - Jan. 18, 2012, 6:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Greetings Anadriend,

Assuming the incident in question didn’t result in a permanent account closure, which I certainly would hope not (based on your description), your girlfriend should hopefully have also received an email to her registered Battle.net account email address, explaining the reasons for the suspension (and how to appeal, should she wish, and should the length of the suspension be long enough to merit it).

As hinted by the others in this thread, I’m afraid that’s not really something that you yourself would be able to assist with, as we’re very limited in the information or action we can take when it concerns another person’s account, but if she does still have any concerns then she’s welcome to email our WoWconcernsEU@blizzard.com address.

Best of luck. :)
#21 - Jan. 18, 2012, 9:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Stick with WoWConcernsEU@blizzard.com Faylanna. :)