Remove all pve gear from pvp

#1 - Jan. 16, 2012, 2:06 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello people !
As u can see people QQ alot this days about Vial of Shadows should be nerfed another items should be nerfed aswell so we make this game balanced Bone-Link Fetish, Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps, Cunning of the Cruel.
I personally think that all these items are Op in PVP and should be removed from arena.
Aswell soon all rogues will have Legendary Daggers and another wave of QQing will come.
I suggest you take out all the pve items from pvp or dont nerf anything of this stuffs(like u want to nerf Vial of Shadow only).
I still think that the first option is better because we will never have pvp balance as long as high dmg RNG pve stuff will be able to use.
So blizzard be real about it aswel if u want to Vial of Shadows you should nerf all of this items aswell.
Forum Avatar
Community
#2 - Jan. 16, 2012, 2:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
There is already an active topic on this matter that you can find here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3161496140?page=31

Feel free to post your feelings about rated PvE items in PvP there, it's always better to keep all feedback relating to a particular topic in one large thread rather than multiple small ones :)

Locking this thread due to an already active discussion on the topic.