Ninja Raid Leaders MUST BAN For EVER

#0 - Aug. 23, 2010, 3:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Ban the NINJAs FOR EVER.

Improve your customer support on people who where Victims on such SCUM Raid Leader.

I Sended a Ticket to Blizz for a SCUM that Happened to me and Your reply was

"I am Sorry the LOOT Rules are not Clearly stated"

I realy dont understand how you investigate things, either the ENGLISH TEAM got NUTS or dono what to say it seems you are recists with my nation. Maybe when IRAN Nuke UK with some littlenuclear misiles, you probably ask the world for help, then we will reply BUT IRAN did not do anything BAD TO US.

SOme one who investigates with BRAINS LOOKS what happened the firsts BOSSES, PEOPLE ROLLED and the HIGHER WON. Also Look at the SPAM and check the words NONTHING is RESERVED, So it is realy not so smart saying that the Rules are not specified clearly cause they are. One Rule can not change dynamic purhaps in future you can ajust those RULES in Premade Text so People know what to write excact cause they way i see it you stuck on little words.

Fake Rais Leaders or NInja Raid LEaders are and must be treated as a SCUM or HACK cause they scam the Players to beneft their pockets or themselfs.

They Should BE BANED FOR ETERNETY.

#29 - Aug. 23, 2010, 5:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Alatristë, This is completely the wrong forum for your post.

There are guides on the In Game Support Forum that can provide advice on how loot rules must be set. If you are unhappy with the response you received from the Game Master then email WoWConcernsEU@Blizzard.com

This.

Thread locked.