Tired of OP classes

#1 - Dec. 7, 2011, 11:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post

Im tired to see OP classes mostly like DK blood, Rogue, Mages frost,feral druid.

and see for example others classes or others spec as Ballance druid, that run as a crazy

to dont be exploded, without survability.

With my priest havent notthing to say isnt the best, but playable. The classes arent balanced

really !! Dk blood crit 30-35k without problems.. and to kill him is hard work. very hard work.

What do you think guys?
Forum Avatar
Community
#10 - Dec. 8, 2011, 4:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We are always glad to hear feedback from players about how something in the game can be improved. Please understand that stating that a class is overpowered without giving a reasonable amount of clarification on why you think it is so in an non-constructive manner does not help.

Sometimes it is a matter of perception though, for an example; I sometimes feel like there is a class that is too strong, but it's more out of frustration that I think this. It is important when you provide your feedback on topics on class balance, that you clearly and objectively describe the problems you are experiencing instead of resorting to things like nerf calling or posting hyperboles, which can be quite provoking to those on the other end of the stick.

So, please if you wish to create threads such as this, do it in a clear, concise and constructive manner so that your feedback can be better taken into account :)