What are the forums for exactly?

#1 - Nov. 28, 2011, 9:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I made a legitimate thread about two of rogues CDs possibly sharing a CD, the thread was fine with pretty constructive feedback, some against and some offering their own suggestions. I even elaborated on why I brought up the thread and tried to justify my reasoning.

Now how can a constructive thread that didn't call for nerfs, only making suggestions get locked? What is the point of this forum? The mod that locked it probably looked at the title only. Slacking at your job? At least provide a proper reason why you would lock a perfectly constructive thread.
Forum Avatar
Community
#8 - Nov. 29, 2011, 8:27 a.m.
Blizzard Post
28/11/2011 21:04Posted by Balthezor
I suspect that someone reported you. And the forum mods tend to ban people rather hastily so tread carefully they're onto you.

We will always take a good look into any report that is made and will never take action until we have fully investigated the matter. Once we have assessed the situation, we will then decide on a course of action to take.

The thread in question was deemed as trolling and flame-baiting and as such locked to avoid issues it may create.

I should tell you that posting a new thread asking why your original thread was locked is a ban-able offence in it self.

Your very correct there, sir. Please do not post about locked or deleted threads as this is against the Forum Guidelines as you can find here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/816711831
If you have issues with the action that a moderator has taken against your thread, please E-mail us here: CMfeedback-EN@blizzard.com

As this thread is breaking the rules, I will now be locking it to avoid further issues.