Disappointed in the feedback thread...

#1 - Sept. 12, 2011, 11:26 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I am very happy blizzard are now taking steps to address class issues.

But I am very disappointed in the people replying.... I know the thread is to address PVE & PVP, but 89% of the posts (no offence) are from people who don't care about PVP or have next to nothing experience in PVP because when asked nearly every post is "PVE I never PVP or do it on the side"....

There posts are like "Buff aoe dmg, let me kill dragons better" not noting about the spell reflect issue, mobility issues ect ect...... now its not mainly them that I am disappointed in... its you warriors who PVP even if you PVE but you enjoy PVP and know what needs to be fixed to make us warriors viable again.....

I am disappointed in the amount of effort some of you put into making posts about warrior issues and knowing what your talking about.... yet I don't see any of your posts.....
This is your one chance to really try and make a difference, sitting their sulking in a corner aint gonna help !!!

Get into that feedback thread and get POSTING about the real issues and voice yourself, how the hell do you expect blizzard to take any of us PVP'rs seriously if all were gonna do is let people with responses like "Gief moar fury damage for PVE" I mean no wonder why blizzard make the game more casual were letting the casual's clog up the MAIN ISSUES HERE

Serious if you want change you need to get your act together, pull your finger out and get into that thread....when I log back on tomorrow I would to see the thread with 40+ pages full of decent warrior's opinions......though I doubt it will happen.....you gonna let the casual's with no idea get there way again....?

This goes for every other class as well...get voicing yourself's or let blizzard take advice from people who want the game dumbed down further....
#14 - Sept. 13, 2011, 11:09 a.m.
Blizzard Post
This way please: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2624978716#1

/closed