I aint even mad.

#1 - Aug. 11, 2011, 3:43 p.m.
Blizzard Post
hey m8s

2day in a bg, a frost mage killed me in a deepfreeze. Im so tired of getting killed by mages, they have so much cc/freeze, that I cant even get to them. I think if enough ppl agree with me on this thread, they might be nerfed! And another example, the other day in 2v2 a rogue and a mage killed me in a smoke bomb so my healer couldnt even keep me up. so lets do it m8s

edit : spelling hehe
Forum Avatar
Community
#41 - Aug. 12, 2011, 8:37 a.m.
Blizzard Post
11/08/2011 19:30Posted by Ougaouga
if the devs actually read this forum, or arenajunkies and cared at all... do you really think we would be here now? ...

Anyone who's been around these parts for a while will have seen us say this many times but, hey, I'll say it again.

We do read the forums, and any constructive feedback is passed on to the developers. I stress the word "constructive", because we see so many threads that consist of something like "I'm always being killed by [Insert class here], so please nerf them". Clearly that's not really helpful for the devs, but if you include reasons behind your thoughts and possible solutions, as a few of you have done, it's ideal.
Forum Avatar
Community
#48 - Aug. 12, 2011, 9:02 a.m.
Blizzard Post
12/08/2011 10:51Posted by Juddas
We do read the forums, and any constructive feedback is passed on to the developers.

It will be 7 years soon and I can't recall many suggestions and constructive threads/replies being actually even taken into consideration, not to mention being implemented into the game.

In fact, most of the threads suggesting improvements, especially the ones giving really great, balanced and (PvP)fair are literally being ignored.

The reality is that there's a greater chance of Barak Obama listening to my advise on USA foreign policy, than you implementing one of the suggestions in these forums.

I'm really surprised you feel that way, considering the multitude of things that have been added to or changed about the game as a direct result of player feedback. Guild banks, dual specs, Paladins and Shamans for both factions etc. the list really is extensive.

Player opinions really do matter to us, and class balance is always a hot topic. As I said before; We are here, we are reading. The more constructive your posts are, the better equipped we are to pass on your info :)