mistake

#1 - June 15, 2011, 7:55 a.m.
Blizzard Post
i just bought a fortune card of the ah by mistake for 50K do you think if i got on to a gm i get my gold back thats alot to loose? thanks
#28 - June 15, 2011, 3:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I am very sorry to see that you accidentally purchased a Fortune Cookie from the Auction House for a greater value than it's worth Ipwnkidneys, but sadly we are not able to assist in recouping your losses.

Once a transaction has been completed on the Auction House it is final and in these circumstances I would suggest that you contact the seller and see if you can negotiate a resolution with them instead.

I appreciate that this is a difficult situation for you but this is why it is very important to double-check the item and price before beginning any transaction to ensure that you do not make any mistakes.

It is a shame to see that you feel it is time to move on Ipwnkidneys, but I wish you all the best with your future endeavours. :)

Due to the less than stellar comments from other players in this thread, I will unfortunately be locking it. Please be more considerate of your fellow players in future.