Biggest blunders you've made in WoW.

#0 - Aug. 5, 2010, 10:21 p.m.
Blizzard Post
What were some moments where you felt TRULY stupid while playing WoW?

For me it was when I JUST respeced Survival and a couple hours later I'm called for ToC25 (this was a few months ago).

Well during Jaraxxus there was somebody with the add-on "Rankwatch" and apparently I had forgotten to buy ALL the consequetive ranks for Black Arrow, Explosive Shot, and Wyvern Sting. The raid leader called me out on it and everyone LOL'd at n00bie me, then I was kicked.

Later on I found out that the crossbow had dropped off of Jaraxxus. Total FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUU moment. >_<
#20 - Aug. 6, 2010, 12:14 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Years ago, during one of my guild's early runs through Molten Core, a warlock—in what proved to be a grave, grave error—decided to place a Soulstone on me. Initially, the timing seemed perfect, since the group wiped to Magmadar shortly thereafter. (Note: we were awesome.)

I used the Soulstone, got back up, and starting resurrecting nearby group members. There were one or two corpses, however, located at Magmadar's feet. While risky, I was determined to bring my fallen guild mates back to life, and proceeded to inch into rez range through a series of a rapid pushes of the "W" key.

Apparently, I pressed "W" too quickly and toggled Sticky Keys...and then proceeded to run at full-speed right into aggro range, wiping the whole group again. Needless to say, I didn't receive another Soulstone for a long time. :(
#76 - Aug. 6, 2010, 4:22 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
One time back in vanilla I put a ss on some nublet right before we pulled Magmadar. We ended up wiping they pop'd up rezed a bunch of us then proceeded to face pull the boss.

Well played, sir. Well played.