What do you do...

#0 - July 29, 2010, 5:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
That makes this game fun for you?

I recently have started to get very bored, but not enough so that I stop playing, but I find myself wandering or staring at my character list much more often. And I am wondering, what do you do that you have a lot of fun doing?

Raiding simply doesn't interest me, do heroics get more gear to do things that feel like longer heroics.
PvP I have tried, but spending so much time mindlessly wandering around casting a few spells and hits here and there in a BG bores me, as for arena.. I just can't even explain how boring and stupid I find that to be.. but anyway.
Recently I started to try making gold as a source of entertainment.. after a few days I realized, why would I ever think this could be fun?

So once again, please tell me.. What do you do that you have fun doing? As I will probably try it because currently I am very bored..
#3 - July 29, 2010, 9:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
And I am wondering, what do you do that you have a lot of fun doing?

Do you like completing achievements? If so, working towards "Well Read," "World Explorer," "Loremaster," or "To All The Squirrels I've Loved Before" might prove interesting. They take you to all corners of the world and could potentially expose you to some content that you've never seen before.

You could also try leveling a new character, perhaps using an interesting specialization or setting unique goals for yourself along the way (complete every quest in each zone, fight unarmed, help [x number of] players, etc). :)