No blue response for long Arena season yet

#0 - July 28, 2010, 8:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello I would like one blue response about this arena season being extremelly long because there is NO answer or support about it and I think the PvP players deserve the least of attention in this end of expansion.

so heres my question:

why is this arena season taking so long to end? why dont you at least give the arena rewards already?

please give us some response for this, its rather obvious you want to ignore it but as customers I think we deserve one answer from the blizzard staff.

thank you
#71 - July 29, 2010, 8:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Arena seasons tend to end when another tier of gear is available to avoid having either PvE or PvP be the absolute best in the game. When we are nearing the point of another tier of gear being available we will probably announce the end of the current arena season.
#79 - July 29, 2010, 8:43 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
So the season will end right before cata?

I'm not giving any dates, but I will say it won't end in July.

Q u o t e:

Is this hinting at a new raid of some sort?

I guess... /shrug
#100 - July 30, 2010, 1:40 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I agree. It is absurd that they just don't say anything. And no, what the clever blue post said means absolutely nothing. I hate that my $15 go towards these kind of responses. I mean.. am I alone in thinking that those who take arena seriously/competitively are simply not enjoying it anymore at this point?

I, for one, do not believe for one moment that they don't have an estimate as to when the season will end.

The only information that we have to share with you right now is that we will announce the end of the arena season when it is almost over, just like in every previous season. We don't provide date estimates on anything and this is no exception. Several other people understood what I was saying and the end result is that you will have to wait.