How did you stick to your main?

#0 - July 23, 2010, 4:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
hey guys, i have a lvl80priest, lvl 64 pally, lvl 44 warrior, lvl 44 rogue, lvl 30 mage

as i played these characters, i keep getting bored and keep getting the feeling that the class im playing is not the right character for me.. I only lvled my priest to 80 because it was my first character.

Should I continue to try out every class until I get the feel that this is the right class for me? I'm a pvp lover that loves doing burst damage*. Quickly get the job done.

How did you guys stick to your class? any suggesstion for me?
#32 - July 23, 2010, 6:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
How did you guys stick to your class? any suggesstion for me?

I told myself that I was going to learn my class inside-and-out. I tried different specializations, different rotations, and different gear sets. I watched videos of other players in raid, Arena, and Battleground environments and read as much as I could across various fan sites.

Slowly, you fall into your niche. Once you become really familiar with the class and its range of abilities, you can play around a bit more and have a bit more fun. You find your own groove, so to speak—your own rotations, your own keybidings, your own way of playing. When things start to feel natural and intuitive, you known you're in a good spot.

If you're not having fun with your current classes, though, maybe try re-specializing them or changing up your rotations. Try new and potentially silly things in Arenas or Battlegrounds. Experiment. You might also want to create a few low level alts for the classes you haven't yet tried. Who knows, you could find their play style more intriguing or more comfortable. Don't limit yourself! :)