Disappearing Fish Feast

#0 - July 21, 2010, 7:58 a.m.
Blizzard Post
What is going on with fish feast since the patch? They are not staying up more than a few seconds.....Is this being looked into?
#12 - July 21, 2010, 8:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
What is going on with fish feast since the patch? They are not staying up more than a few seconds.....Is this being looked into?

He doesn't like you.
#23 - July 21, 2010, 10:19 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Go get some sleep, young fella.

I type in my sleep... and eat fish - hence the disappearing feasts.

I'm not aware of any bugs that are affecting the feasts right now, but if you really want to report a bug, head over: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/board.html?forumId=10023&sid=1

/off to eat fish, they like me
#24 - July 21, 2010, 10:20 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Did a Blizz poster just troll? Thats hilarious.

Don't tell me you don't enjoy some late night entertainment.
#40 - July 21, 2010, 1:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Fish feasts that don't stay up long enough attract a Blue response, yet things like gross inbalance in Wintergrasp doesn't seem to catch your eyes at all.

I get you trying to be fun and all, but I'd rather only hear from you when you have something useful to say.

What does this have to do with disappearing fish feasts?

Despite it being completely off topic and tempting to ignore with a /sunglasses...
We have talked about the Wintergrasp thing before and since nothing has changed there isn't much to discuss. We are working on a different set of mechanics for Tol Barad that should help this in the future. This isn't something that gets completed quickly and you will have to wait awhile for it.