Creepy things in WoW

#0 - July 19, 2010, 1:29 p.m.
Blizzard Post
What is the strangest thing in wow you've seen, that gives you a chill every time you see it?

For me, it's the emerald trinket. I got it from this sleeping dragon boss from the dungeon in vanilla that had the part where. You killed the troll bosses, then jumped down I to an arena like area filled with dragonkin.

So this trinket death a small amount of aoe nature damage and poisoned everything in it's aoe. The weird thing about it, was upon use, the dragon you killed to gets it wishers to you about how you are torturing him.

Another creepy thing happened in blackrock depts upper city. After a long trek through it, we get to the bar area. Unsure exactly what to to do, we are looking around, when I hear rock music start to play out of nowhere. I'm like "did anyone put music on or something? They all said no. Later I found out it was a band that spawns there sometimes and plays.

#86 - July 19, 2010, 11:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I remember jumping across the bridge that connects Westfall to Duskwood for the first time, my excitement growing with each press of the Space bar. I was so excited to begin a new zone and I couldn't get there fast enough. Halfway across the bridge, though, I stopped dead in my tracks. The terrain, ambient lighting, and music had all changed and now felt...sinister. I opened my map to get my bearings, and the entire thing was blank. I went from feeling content to slightly uncomfortable to nervous to curious to exhilarated, all in about 30 seconds. Every blind step I took towards Darskhire left me simultaneously more anxious and more excited; I couldn't wait to see what I would discover. (Note: I discovered Stitches.)

I've also always found the Gnolls' laugh to be incredibly unnerving. It's so creepy, yet so good. :D
#99 - July 20, 2010, 12:04 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Ahh Stitches I still carry a grudge toward him.

And I still have his femur in my bank. >:)