Better watch what you say...

#0 - Nov. 2, 2009, 8:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
During all of this discussion regarding the Radiance change I made a post about Stamina stacking, and how the choices made by the player base (to stack stamina) are a reaction based on our (players) experiences as tanks.

I illuminated that it is Blizzard who decides what goes into an encounter, and it is us (players) who decide how we react to it.

Recently a Craby individual has expressed that it is the player base that decides to do things, such as stack stamina, and that those are poor choices because it does not allow for the use of other gems that may be better, such as dodge, parry, str, etc.

Again, it was addressed that the playerbase simply took the data they were presented, made what they felt was the best choice, and moved forward.

Again, this was said to be wrong, by some ghostly forum figures.

Later on, it was put to all of us that there would be a dodge nerf in the coming patch, affecting only players in the IC instance.

I chose to take this event/change as a prime example on why the player base chooses to do what they do; in the instance of tanking...geming for stamina exclusively.

To make a long story even loooonger. In a post that was plain, to the point, was not rude, did not use foul language, and was completely factual, I was...given a short vacation by some little red fellow who was not as buttery as he should have been.

So to all of you tanks out there:

Beware, do not make your arguments to concise
Do be sure to QQ as to add some discredit to your writing voice
Do not include math
Do not point out instances that validate your point, unless there is some QQ to discredit yourself
Again, do not be concise

...I think this is the 8th vacation I have been given...and all from the same person, and for the same old reason.

Please, do not be to concise.
#8 - Nov. 2, 2009, 9:23 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
If you talk to Ghostcrawler about stamina, he'll just respond with:

"hurr if you think avoidance doesn't matter just turn your back lol hurp derp"

This is not a good post. If you can't understand why, then this may not be a good forum for you.

We also ask that you do not create new threads to discuss locked threads. If we had wanted them discussed we would not have locked them.