Lost my guild through guild leadership change

#1 - Dec. 14, 2011, 10:04 a.m.
Blizzard Post
This is the most backward !@# system that I was just informed about today.

The whole point of this amazing system is for guilds who have trouble when it comes to progression. This includes raiding guilds, social guilds and RP guilds.

My guild was completely a hub for my close friends, it had little, or No members whatsoever. The few strangers we're simply there for the past two years doing nothing. In general, it was my guild, where all my possessions were stored in the guild bank, and just, 3-4 members putting gold in the bank via perk

After we decided to focus on new characters in Auchindun, I receive word that some random, Low ranked member, had taken control of my level 25 guild, which had 5k in the guild bank, aswell as every item I owned in the world.

After making a ticket, I only get some annoying automatic response message, simply copy pasting the leadership transfer rules and an apology.

I for one, am furious, to loose everything to one idiot who I have never knew.

This system was designed to help Progressive players in an unprogressive guild, whereas my guild had NO progressive players and was just intended to be a friends hub.

This one idiot, took everything, stole the gold, kicked all my alts, and demoted every member to the lowest rank.

WHERE BLIZZARD? WHERE IS THIS PROGRESSION YOU PROUDLY TALK ABOUT?

I am going to loose it if I get another automatic response. This is not progression of my guild, this is thievery. I put time and effort into this guild, and it was taken from me WITHOUT WARNING. No one sent me an email that "You are inactive for 30 days, your leadership is now at a friken auction house" I didn't even get anything about him taking my position.

I want this issue solved TODAY. Not after a week, or month, so that I get a message going "Oh i'm sorry, our data could not record such an old data. I'm sorry Azuru, now may your wings shine brightly against the pretty pandas that await your future"

Normally, I am formal, not this person. You forced me into this guy, you took everything from me, and some random guy simply takes what is mine, whereas blizzard simply shurgs and says "Too late brah"

I want a blue post. Now.

- On behalf of Previous guild master of Team Alpha - Zenedar.

#125 - Dec. 14, 2011, 4:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Due to the high tempers in this thread I am going to lock it before anyone says anything that incurs a forum holiday.

Azuru I completely sympathise with you and understand that you must have put a lot of time and effort into the guild and appreciate that you are upset about how the system works. However I am afraid that this is not something we are able to assist you with.

Should you wish to provide feedback about the system, then you are more than welcome to do it in our Raid and Guild Leadership section here.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/874786/