BoA gear Crossserver amiright?

#0 - July 9, 2010, 11:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello, Now i know this was requested a billion and one times, hell i even put it in the suggestion forums.. but i just dont think anyone actually looks at those tbh. But why can't BoA be cross server? It is bind on account. Currently the only way is to x-fer a character with BoA gear on it which is ridiculous. Now I know after the Realid incident our voices can be heard about anything. So why don't we have our voices heard for something that would change ingame?

Maybe they can add a little menu on the character selection screen to give BoA items to certain characters. Normally i would wait for cataclysm to see if they are adding it but so far i see nothing at all mentioning it...
#9 - July 10, 2010, 1:05 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Adding the ability for players to be able to mail Bind on Account items cross-realm is something we've discussed on more than one occasion. We understand that players would greatly appreciate having the option to send heirlooms, for example, to lower-level characters on different realms, so we're exploring the possibility. It's definitely on our radar! Due to the necessary infrastructure changes that would need to occur before cross-realm mail can be integrated, though, we have no immediate plans for adding this functionality as of yet.