Freaking out over Mr Bigglesworth?

#0 - July 9, 2010, 6:18 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Two days ago I joined a group for the weekly, which was Anub'rekhan. It was a half-guild run from some guild that I don't even recall the name of, and apparently they were on Vent, which I did not join, but a guildie of mine happened to be in.

The very first thing that occurred when we set foot in the instance was that the raid lead demanded that nobody touch Mr Bigglesworth. So, of course, the first thing that happened was someone (not me) ran over and slaughtered him. Apparently the raid lead lost it over Vent, and they began taunting the player who killed Bigs in /raid about how nobody listens, everyone's incompetent, gearscore doesn't equal skill (which I didn't understand, since the person who did the killing had a fairly low GS anyway), etc. This wasn't enough for him to be kicked, though, and we proceeded to Anub, where we all wiped (uh...ok) because people were too stupid to move away during the swarm.

Of course, it was promptly blamed on the death of Mr Bigglesworth. We regrouped and downed him, but the RL was still ranting about the damn cat the whole time. It was...special, to say the least.

Anyone else experience this? It was weird.
#98 - July 9, 2010, 8:21 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I don't kill KT's cat - i steal him. Critter Bites ftw.

Word.

This actually turned into a sort of competition in my raiding group. It was always a fun challenge to see whether or not I could I tame Mr. Bigglesworth before someone else kicked his bucket. Unfortunately, being outnumbered as I was, Kel'Thuzad's kitten friend didn't always make it. :(