Cataclysm and new levelling quests

#0 - July 7, 2010, 9 p.m.
Blizzard Post
From what I understand, not only will 80-85 quests be new, but leveling quests will be heavily updated as well to reflect the newly modified world.

Will max-level characters like me be able to go back to do these new leveling quests even if we already did the leveling quests in the pre-Cataclysm era? I'd like to have Matthian, the toon that heavily represents my personal experienced in Azeroth, to be able to experience the newly changed world through these quests.
#4 - July 8, 2010, 12:01 a.m.
Blizzard Post
The current goal is to allow all players, regardless of their level or completed quest log, to have the opportunity to not only experience, but play an active role in the unfolding story line of post-Cataclysm Azeroth. While there may be some minor tweaks to the UI come the expansion, we have no intention to bar higher level characters from accessing lower level content at this time and low-level questing will likely feel and function more or less as it does right now for level 80 characters playing through old world content. :)
#8 - July 8, 2010, 12:05 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I think you meant "we have no intention of stopping higher level ..."

At least, I think that's what you meant.

Already fixed, but good catch!