What should I do?

#1 - Nov. 21, 2011, 11:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
My account was hacked a while back and they sold all my gear and repeatedly used the ticket service to reclaim and sell it again.

I had some decent gear and some heirlooms which I never got back, and when I reclaimed my account recently I tried to make a ticket and they basically said I had requested a ticket for this account too many times so they won't give me anything.

So now I'm trying to queue for normal dungeons so i can try and get some gear back but my ilvl isn't high enough, what I have equipped is literally the only gear I have and I'm not sure what to do.
#10 - Nov. 22, 2011, 12:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi there, Kupoh.

You say that you've contacted us several times, but I can't find any record of that. I see one ticket from you stating that you've been gone for over a year; the response you were given was that too much time had passed and that we no longer had any record of your items.

That said, I've asked one of our GMs to take another look and they'll be sending you a response soon. Please keep in mind that this won't necessarily result in any items being sent, but we'll do our best.