Utterly disgusted - RE Annual Pass and Recruit a Friend

#1 - Nov. 8, 2011, 4:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I am beyound disgusted with this, and I feel the need to publically post.

I saw the offer about the annual pass. I logged into my account, clicked on it, and it went straight to my second account. Wierd - as I wanted it on my main account.

I log a support ticket, to be told that I am ineligeable for this offer on my main account, and that they are unable to tell me anymore.

So, I ring them up directly (as anyone would, if there is a problem with my account I would want to know about it too!) to be told, again, that the problem and it is due to one of my recruit a friends.

Ive only recruited two people, one, my brother, and two a friend of mine that I met on stack-overflow. Aparently, my account is ineligeable due to one of them not paying a wow subscription, and because I got the free month, and the touring rocket I am ineligeable!!!

Now, background, Ive been playing for over a year, have regular automatic 3 months subscriptions that come out, never had a charge back.

No where at any point in time, does it say that you the referrer will be held responsible for your referrees account actions, nor, at any moment in time, has anyone from blizzard been in contact with me, to offer the ability to rectify the potential problem with my account! (bearing in mind the last recruit a friend was over 6 months ago!)
#86 - Nov. 18, 2011, 5:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I appreciate that you are upset about this matter Lacértus but I am afraid that this is not something we are able to discuss on the forums. As such I shall be locking this thread and if you are unhappy with the service you have received, you are welcome to send an e-mail to our WoWConcernsEU@blizzard.com address where your feedback will be read by our senior management team.