bullies in trade using ToU as ammo

#1 - Nov. 10, 2011, 3:18 p.m.
Blizzard Post
there are plenty of trolls in trade on my realm that use the ToU as ammo to bully players & start fights in trade as well as up set players with harassment masked as snitching.

i will not be bullied & have my game account threatened by trolls tying to holed players account hostage. ToU are a issue to for & by blizz. a player using blizz rules as ammo to attack players is nothing more then bulling & harassment.

i never have issues with blizz after playing wow for over 7 years & i am not at all afraid to fight for what is right.if i see trolls using blizz rules as a tool of harassment i will point that out to them & the players in chat. the terms from blizz are not in place to give some players ammo to bully the users of this game.

im sure that GMs take what the trade bullies say with a grain of salt.

i would like to see GMs & blizz to keep a eye on players who over report players for small or none issues just to start fights & pick at players.
i understand there are reasons to report a player & in my eyes only for harming the game or players & there is never a reason to report some 1 do to you dont agree with them or what they say. harassment in many forms much like governments do it to fill some empty ego must not be tolerated, we as players want freedoms & need only rules in place to help us have a fun game to play not to allow players to justify harassment & bulling by holding your agreement with blizz over our head.

my agreement is with blizz not trolls in chat or my guild or any player. the over reporting or the threats in trade to players must not be ok with GMs & blizz.

in trade in 1 night i have seen 4+ players try to hold rules over account owners heads saying: i allow you to play this game. i will get you banned if i want to. you get to play because i allow you for now.or the threats passed out in the form of im just trying to help by reporting players for ToU.

if you want to report some 1 do it. dont fight with them or try & hold some moral ground knowing it is a lie. say things like you get to play because i allow it, is herasment espeshaly if you say it 4-10 times to many players in OUR trade chat.

if you dont like some 1s opinion thoughts or sayings ideas or words there is a ignore option.
if a player is harassing YOU report it to blizz.

thank you for your time & any understanding you may have on this mater.

Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#36 - Nov. 11, 2011, 8:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
By far the easiest resolution of this is /ignore. Really, that's what it's there for.

Idle threats are just that. As long as no rules have actually been violated, a player could get reported every day of the week, twice on Sunday and they'll never even know because the report would be found to be unsubstantiated. We only contact a player if a report has been confirmed as true and it violates a rule.