Congrats ! (seriously read)

#1 - Nov. 9, 2011, 8:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I am truly jealous that is all i can say, any and all warlock's should be excited about being a warlock right now and be very happy that you have Xelnath looking out for you guys when it comes to class design/balance.

I know warlock's have had it kind of rough lately but with Xelnath now stepping up and really working for the warlock's i am so jealous.

For anyone that watched blizzcon and todays Q&A with class design and balance. You know what im talking about.

Xelnath addressed EVERY warlock concern and than some.

Us poor warriors begged for answers and got nada zilch nothing!

I have never played a warlock but i hold warlock's as one of the most well rounded and respected class'es.

To me , every warlock i have ever met is awesome idk what it is that attracts that kind of player but i am glad it ended up being you guys if not us ( warriors ) that finally have someone stepping up for them.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#18 - Nov. 9, 2011, 11:43 p.m.
Blizzard Post
11/09/2011 02:53 PMPosted by Keebes
Like others have said, it was nice to get the info that we did but I had destro questions that got ignored as well. Mainly I wanted some reassurance that we wouldn't have to suffer with the miserable Improved Soulfire mechanic in MOP

As part of the buff consolidation plan, Improved Soul Fire is no longer a part of the 5.0 Destruction Warlock. The damage gained from the buff has been rolled into the Infernal Ember mechanic.

We’re trying to improve the quality of life for this spec, and removing Improved Soul Fire seemed like a good place to start.