Multi-boxing policy

#1 - Nov. 2, 2011, 4:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I tried a quick search, but can someone post a link with Blizz' official stance on multi-boxing? I mean one where they explain exactly WHY they support it.

Just left AB where we faced a FIVE-box fully geared Prot Warrior. Of course, we had no chance since he just went from place to place two-shotting everyone. And, if we tried to swarm him (them), the rest of the Hordies just ran and capped the other places.

I opened a ticket and was told that it's not against ToS (which I already knew). I was hoping for an in-game chat because I wanted to ask the GM to at least acknowledge that when it comes to multi-boxing, Blizz does not care about player experience....only player MONEY.

I understand, they're a business. They exist to make money. But how do you take them seriously when they say they care about game-play in BG's or anything else?
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#8 - Nov. 2, 2011, 5:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
As long as the player in question is the legitimate account holder on all the involved accounts (which they almost always are), and are actually at the controls, this is not - and has not ever been against our policies.

Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#17 - Nov. 2, 2011, 5:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
And if you take out the lead toon, the other 4 are typically dead in the water.

Sorry, these threads never go anywhere good. I can appreciate your concern but I'll be locking this now.