Locked after 1 boss?

#0 - June 24, 2010, 11:08 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Well, I was doing ICC10 last night and we got past the first boos (Lord Marrowarg), then everyone complained about the lack of DPS and left.. Now what? Only one boss down this week? I'd try to make a group to continue from Deathwhisper, but people won't want to go on a non-fresh run

And what I'm most afraid of is that one of the guys last night will make a group himself and clear all bosses and when I get there, there's nothing to do

PS: Re to "Get a Guild". Try playing on a realm where guilds split into three categories: Bad Guilds, Ninja Guilds, Greek Guilds
#6 - June 24, 2010, 11:55 a.m.
Blizzard Post
There are some changes in the works with regards to this. I'll try my best to explain. :)

If you had killed Lord Marrowgar in ICC and the group disbanded, you would be able to join another raid group who is at the same level of progression using their Raid ID to continue the raid. Currently this isn't possible, and is something we plan on implementing for Cataclysm to help reduce the impact of disbanded raids.
#13 - June 24, 2010, 3:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I don't think Ancilorn will be able to give much out in the way of details involving the new raid ID system being implemented, as it's probably still being tweaked
The druid speaks the truth!