No respons from blitz.....

#1 - Sept. 23, 2011, 11:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
i have write this

" can you not remove multibos from pvp and tolbarad or doo like you have done whit twinks char, so ther only play agenst other boxed chars. i play on lightbringer and ther it is a horde named Onedruid whit his 4 dk chars named nog's better know as WTF :)
it is boring boring boring boring boring boring and boring Blitz smash the game for milions of other player, by ligaticer Multibox on pvp. and whot dit you get (blitz), onley thing i can see it more gold from somone thats will pay and have the monny to more end one account. and alot like me thats mean it stupid and think why doo i pay for this game, and why doo blitz let one person smash the game. ech time i join Tol Barad i use my 20 minuters on /tar Onedruid so it can die fast. thats is the most funny thing in game.......... "

you move it to pvp sections, but i like a anser from blitz, can you not doo somsing whit boxing on WOW
#5 - Sept. 28, 2011, 5:43 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I appreciate that you wished to get a response to your recent post about multiboxing Klfpala on our stance on multiboxers, but Nóg very kindly linked you to a reply from us in another thread raised about this matter.

The answer has always been that players who wish to multibox can do so as long as they keep within the rules and guidelines laid out by our Terms of Use and gain no advantage playing a group by themselves over a group of players who are of similar level and gear.

If you wish to create a thread and give feedback, then you are very welcome to do so but it is better to post them in the relevant section of the forums such as the PvP section so that they can be looked at by the community team.

There is an interesting US blue post from Nethaera which answers a few questions about how the feedback process works which you are very welcome to read through here. :)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2016274470#17
#12 - Sept. 28, 2011, 7:07 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Seeing as this has derailed, I am now going to lock it.