Shu'halo 72% horde, 28% alli (help pls Blizz)

#0 - June 7, 2010, 7:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I know these numbers might not be very accurate but being an alliance character on Shu'halo and trying to do WG, I can tell there are way more horde. The 1 time I was actually in WG when we won was when I set my alarm for 3am EST and joined the first WG available. That was when I took 3 day straight setting my alarm to go off just before every WG. Out of those 3 days we had it 1 time.

Sorry to rant on for a bit there. Please Blizzard can Shu'halo get some love and atleast have someone check into our population.
#35 - June 7, 2010, 9:36 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I know these numbers might not be very accurate but being an alliance character on Shu'halo and trying to do WG, I can tell there are way more horde. The 1 time I was actually in WG when we won was when I set my alarm for 3am EST and joined the first WG available. That was when I took 3 day straight setting my alarm to go off just before every WG. Out of those 3 days we had it 1 time.

Sorry to rant on for a bit there. Please Blizzard can Shu'halo get some love and atleast have someone check into our population.

I looked at it and it's not as bad as you said. Even if it were, there would still be others that would be a higher priority.