Sneezie's Tanking Guide for 4.2 (see post #8)

#1 - Aug. 29, 2011, 7:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Post Buried show post
Forum Avatar
Customer Service
#2 - Sept. 12, 2011, 2:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello Rynox,

This is a known issue and currently some replays will only work when launched directly in the client.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused.
#5 - Aug. 30, 2011, 6:15 a.m.
Blizzard Post
29/08/2011 21:22Posted by Sneezie
Do not attempt to tank without diseases.

Other tanks/DPS have the same debuffs as you, I personally only apply diseases with outbreak (as long as other debuffs are being applied by other raid members).

You should mention the trick to force UH/Frost rune procs. I'll give you a quick guide on how to do it:

Runes only refresh from runestrikes when BOTH are on cooldown, that means when we runestrike with 2 UH and 2 Frost and 0 or 1 blood runes on cooldown we are guaranteed a UH/Frost rune refresh.

To do it, get 1 blood rune on cooldown and when it's about to finish the CD cast heartstrike (blood boil if you're not expertise capped, if it's dodged it won't use a rune) this way both blood runes are on CD at the same time for a very short amount of time thus refreshing blade barrier.

In short: Keep 1 blood rune on CD at all times, never 2.

Don't forget to mention rotating your cooldowns for more even damage mitigation, unless the fight has a big burst phase (I'll usually save IBF for a burst phase).
Forum Avatar
Community
#185 - Sept. 12, 2011, 12:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
It very much looks like this thread has derailed into a partial flamefest partial off-topic discussion; hence the lock.

In the future, instead of creating flaming or off-topic posts, please use the ignore and/or post rating features.

Please remember that flaming and off-topic posting goes against the forum rules, and posting such may result in a forum ban.