Blizz please let us buy...

#1 - Aug. 26, 2011, 6:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Blizz please let the DK's buy the armor we started out with so we can transmorg our current gear into that. I personally think that gear was the best set that DK's ever had in terms of looks. Please give the vendors at Acherus the Ebon Hold in plaguelands the recruit armor to sell.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#9 - Aug. 26, 2011, 6:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
08/26/2011 11:38 AMPosted by Dårk
Blizz please let the DK's buy the armor we started out with so we can transmorg our current gear into that. I personally think that gear was the best set that DK's ever had in terms of looks. Please give the vendors at Acherus the Ebon Hold in plaguelands the recruit armor to sell.

As a matter of fact... this is already on the table.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#12 - Aug. 26, 2011, 6:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
>:(

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#20 - Aug. 26, 2011, 7:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
08/26/2011 11:57 AMPosted by Dårk
im not talking about the blue armor even though that is a good looking set. im talking about the green set all DK's start out with.

That, I'm less certain about. I will inquire!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#28 - Aug. 26, 2011, 7:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
08/26/2011 12:16 PMPosted by Blackriver
What, really? The blue set is still available in some form (read: Northrend Heroics/Naxx) while the green one isn't at all.

Eh? Neither set is currently available outside of the Deathknight starting area.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#33 - Aug. 26, 2011, 7:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
08/26/2011 12:24 PMPosted by Rilienne
Eh? Neither set is currently available outside of the Deathknight starting area.

Not exactly, but apparently there's a lookalike set for the blue.

Oh, lookalikes, right. Duh.

I knew that. I was testing you.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#40 - Aug. 26, 2011, 7:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Ok, so there's no bracers. But yeah. (There's actually a few different pieces for most of those)

Yeah, there's a ton. I acknowledged that later on.

I'm a bad person. Can you still like me?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#46 - Aug. 26, 2011, 7:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
08/26/2011 12:38 PMPosted by Elierra

Yeah, there's a ton. I acknowledged that later on.

I'm a bad person. Can you still like me?

Not unless you add more x's and r's to your name. Maybe some z's too.

(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#59 - Aug. 26, 2011, 7:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
08/26/2011 12:39 PMPosted by Alvarie
a) Oatmeal raisn

Oatmeal, generally sans raisins, but I'll make exceptions. For example:

I made a bunch of iced oatmeal cookies (sans sans raisins) based on a celebrity chef's recipe and they were mind blowing. Seriously. Mind = blown. Cookie bliss in my mouf. Milk was mandatory.

Off topic: DK starting greens are a possibility at this time. That's the best I got.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#73 - Aug. 26, 2011, 8:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
08/26/2011 01:08 PMPosted by Finck
Also, if they return the DK sets, are they going to be for DKs only? Or should I expect to see lots of Paladins and Warriors running around in it?

The current plan is to make them available via Acherus, which necessarily precludes non-DKs.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#95 - Aug. 26, 2011, 9:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post
08/26/2011 01:53 PMPosted by Grietje
He stopped posting, where did he go? Is he flying to Acherus? x)

As a matter of fact...
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#102 - Aug. 26, 2011, 9:42 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Okay, so, for clarification's sake, they'll be sold in Acherus, but, like most of its denizens, the vendor doesn't like non-DKs.

Daxxarri, any chance that I may ask you to at least consider responding to the thread Neth started, about Blood DK's? Here would work too, if that's what you feel like. Some kind of idea, about how things are viewed currently, would truly be awesome.

We've been pretty relaxed and playful about staying on topic in this thread, but I'm kind of reluctant to flip the serious switch and make this all about Blood tanking. There are changes coming, but I'm not in a position to discuss them just yet.

So, while I don't have a lot in the way of specifics to report, a little more information should be coming soon (likely in the form of a blog) regarding changes to Blood tanking, as well as tanking in general, and that information should hit before the patch arrives.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#104 - Aug. 26, 2011, 9:48 p.m.
Blizzard Post

Sweet!!!!! TY so much Blizz! :D

The greens are still unconfirmed, btw. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up unfairly.