Please remove school of hard knocks from meta

#0 - May 7, 2010, 6:28 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Please remove school of hard knocks from the for the children meta.
Eots queue times 30 minutes+. Thats 30 minutes I have to spend logged into this alt, not being able to queue for heroics, run raids, or anything fun or productive. When I FINALLY do get into EoTS naturally I cant get to the flag, or get gunned down while trying to run it in. This toon is an alt, and I'm a Bad rogue. I've put in the time to grind out the rest of the holiday achievements, and I'd remain quiet about this one if I could just queue Eots over and over again, but this 30+ minute wait is absolutely the pits. Please fix this achievement, as currently it is merely an exercise in masochism.
#27 - May 7, 2010, 4:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The School of Hard Knocks, while a bit more challenging of an achievement, has proven to be very doable by a lot of players. There are no plans to remove it from the meta achievement at this time. Also keep in mind that having a 310% mount will be much more widespread in Cataclysm (if that is what your primary goal is). Reference: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=24401849960&sid=1