RaF question

#0 - April 27, 2010, 11:01 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Well my friends account isn't linked anymore, was a very long time ago.... but i only got the free month of play time, the account still excists... if i was to pay for another month would i be able to claim the mount reward even tho it says the accounts are not linked anymore? or have a left it too late to get the mount reward?

#1 - April 27, 2010, 11:04 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Well my friends account isn't linked anymore, was a very long time ago.... but i only got the free month of play time, the account still excists... if i was to pay for another month would i be able to claim the mount reward even tho it says the accounts are not linked anymore? or have a left it too late to get the mount reward?

You will still be able to get the mount. :)

http://eu.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_GB&articleId=30562
Q u o t e:
If my recruit cancels the account before purchasing subscription time, can I still earn the 30-day credit or the in-game mount?

If the recruit later comes back, reactivates the account, and purchases subscription time, you will still be eligible for the rewards. Additionally, you can always invite more friends/family members to try World of Warcraft through the Recruit-A-Friend system.
#4 - April 27, 2010, 12:23 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
[...] it does not mention, if the link between the accounts has to exist or not.
It doesn't, if it clears that up (at least in this case). :)