The problems wiht make post

#0 - April 27, 2010, 10:35 a.m.
Blizzard Post
There can somtimes be a problem, like the fist i make (Wow is start to get boring).
When i press done, there was a erro, so i did think ok, it was not poste at the forum.
Did make a new post, did see after there was 2 of the same (Wow is start to get boring)
try to fast remove the 1 there was open nr2 post.

So pepole if you get a erro, when you press done, it will be poste one forum.
And there is no way you can come in contact wiht a Blizzard employees.

So a tips to pepole, if there is a erro, it will still be poste in forum.
#2 - April 27, 2010, 10:52 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Here is your original post in case you had lost it or not kept a copy. Thank you for informing us about the error you received.
Q u o t e:
Is this game start to get boring or it is only me.

I mene, now it is like a start a game from the start, when i log in.
We done they same daily quest.

We all can do the same things, "dont need to figt for the things" like in Burnin crusade in Black Tembel, where we have to kill som boss befor we was able to do things like leatherwork. Not like now in Wotlk where all can make the same, we dont need to bee i a raiding guild. why diden Blizzard put the vendor up whit Deathbringer Saurfang, so you need to kill him fist befor we is able to get the things, like there where som vendore comeing after you have kill Suarfang.

We all can get exalted wiht wotlk factions like it was notthing, i know there is pepole in the game, there was not able to find the places to start theres farming, but it was there is was funny for they pepole, there did know it.

I can also take the raiding. In the Burning crusade, we have like 4 places to raid " Bt, mh, eye and sunwell" in wotlk we fist have ok 3 Naxxramas, The eye of eternity and the obsidian sancturn. But then we only have 1 place a the time to raid fist Ulduar then we get Totc (Trial of the crusader) there after all the bosses was free, only take like 1-3 hours to do (the fist day they all was free to kill), and now Icc (Icecrown citadel). Ok we have ofcouse Voa (Vault of Archavon), hmm like a daily quest.

To last, the same goldwhisper the same hackers where whisper you all the time, the same lag.
Maybe it is only me (play from 2005) or is there pepole there have the same felling as me.
I have make this post in hope that Blizzard will make the game abit harder and abit more funny for the pepole there is figting in the game.
There are others who share your feelings on this, Denmark, and we do listen to all the feedback when it's made politely, like yours. :)

WoW has changed over the years - changes we feel have improved the overall experience. Accessibility is greater than ever, giving a massive number of players the ability to see content that they would not have seen had we stuck to the old formula. There is content available that requires a great deal of skill and dedication to conquer.

It's true that there are things we might have done differently with each expansion with the knowledge we have now. We have learned a whole lot, and we continue to learn every day from our own experiences as well as those of you guys - the players.

When developing games of this kind it's impossible to please every single player - to meet with all their needs or their demands - because you're all so very different, and you all want different things. Vanilla WoW was great for people who could muster up 39 other people who all had time to invest into hours upon hours of raiding. For those that couldn't (and it was a great deal of people) it became quite frustrating, even disappointing. What we're trying to do is a compromise and find a happy medium, and we're doing an OK job of that looking at that from the feedback we receive (feedback is not forum exclusive, I might add).

If you haven't already, sink your teeth into some of the information we have published on the upcoming expansion Cataclysm, and see what we have in store.

http://forums.wow-europe.com/board.html?sid=1&forumId=11838959
#34 - April 27, 2010, 12:36 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Oh, please.
Like if grinding heroics for top gear is actually better than having a full-scaled progression path...
This path is optional, not mandatory. It's entirely possible to progress through traditional means if you have others with you who like to advance through raid progression.
Q u o t e:
If you want to improve accessibility I'd like to suggest putting an effort in for new players.

A better tutorial systems, and leveling curve could do wonders here. WoW is very hard to learn in many aspects especially when veterans like us assume all these aspects are obvious.
We recently put out a slew of changes to help with this exact problem. It took us some time to realise that there was an issue there, but we took steps to solve some of those issues, like gearing out a character with more suitable gear from the offset, better and clearer tooltips as well as mechanics to assist players with regen in the opening levels of the game (as well as other helpful changes). With Cataclysm there will be other minor changes I think, at leas for some classes and starting areas.
#41 - April 27, 2010, 12:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
If player wants to progress, they should have to do it the true and rewarding way : by actually progressing and downing bosses.
Using this formula (a familiar one) a freshly dinged level 80 will struggle to get far when having to find a group composition that works and are at the same level of progression. Failure to do that means they will remain stuck, frustrated and generally disheartened.
Q u o t e:
That's the very concept of progression, isn't it ?
That's kind of subjective really. It's an interpretation and remains an option for you if you prefer to play that way. We've not taken Naxxramas from the skies of Northrend, it's still there for your alts and a raid group to vanquish.
Q u o t e:
And here comes the LK 5-men, that were already facerollable in BC gear [...]
I stopped reading here. Yes, it was at the end of your post, but I still stopped. :)

#46 - April 27, 2010, 1:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Thats a myth Ancilorn. It works in a single player game but not in an MMO where we are dependent on the rest of the community. How would you even formalize something like that? Make a guild with a max iLevel of 219?
I'm just saying it's not beyond the capability of players to run Naxx and such with their alts. I do it with mine when I hit 80 - just rally up some friends with alts who could use some loot, and take a trip to Naxx for the evening. Yeah sure some of them will have an emblem item here or there, or a lucky drop from a higher tier of instance where they came to save the Guild's 'main progression raid' from disaster when a healer DC for the night due to the dog eating their interwebs (or something), but it's remains a challenge, and it's great fun. We blues shouldn't really use our own situations as examples, so it's probably wrong for me to have done that, but it's just an example of how possible it can be without a great deal of effort, in fact no more effort than it took back when Wrath shipped.

It's true that folks will oft pick the easier path, but that's their call. I do see where you're coming from, but there are solutions. People do want to feel the challenge of earlier tiers, but more often than not I find that no one asks the question. :)
#51 - April 27, 2010, 1:23 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
but perhaps now I see why, if reports were just "oh you're just trolling" rather than "gosh, perhaps there is actually a problem".
Trolling? No, or I would have called it most likely. :]

My point was that to call LK heroics faceroll when wearing BC gear isn't at all accurate. Perhaps a (very very very very very very) small number of very knowledgeable players managed 'to faceroll' it. That was where I was headed with that.