How many Blizzard employees play WOW?

#0 - April 27, 2010, 9:46 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello :)

Some one said I put this in the wrong forum Suggestion, so am putting it in here as well.

How many Blizzard employees play WOW ?

I was just wondering perhaps there could be a special battleground Blizzard employees against us. I know they have the work to day etc. But I was thinking of special event at Christmas time or something on those lines. You know like some firms have sport events employees against management .

Well its a thought anyway :)

WISH I HAD AN ANGEL
#3 - April 27, 2010, 10:18 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I'd say most of them..
I'd be confident saying that all Blizzard employees have had a good crack at WoW, and that the vast majority continue to play to some extent. Some will probably be playing most of the time (outside of work, of course!), and others on a much more occasional basis or when time permits. :)
#12 - April 27, 2010, 11:07 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Actually, I refer to almost everything. I can imagine when the Blizzard employees returns home, they might be pretty tired of World of Warcraft and wants to do something 'fresh' ~ something else.

It is after all a job. Whether they enjoy the game or not.

Eventually, they'd grow tired of it in their free-time I think.
You have a point, and for some it's no doubt very true - but working with WoW and playing WoW (whilst both great fun) are very different things, different experiences that can be enjoyed on their own unique merits. :)
#23 - April 27, 2010, 1:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I also imagine that observing others having fun in WoW for 8 hours could make a GM anxious to finally get home and take part in that fun too :)
I bet that's true for at least some of them.
You can find most of them in the Battlegrounds, hunting the guy who made them late home by 30 minutes..

I jest! I jest! :D