X-15 Touring rocket Help

#0 - April 20, 2010, 5:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi
I've just recruited a friend and im wondering when they purchase the 2 months can i hold my reward until the new rocket comes out? thanks.

Zrix
#1 - April 20, 2010, 5:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Hi
I've just recruited a friend and im wondering when they purchase the 2 months can i hold my reward until the new rocket comes out? thanks.

Zrix
You can! If you have a mount waiting to be issued to a character, you can hold on until the rocket is made available and it will be updated. Just be sure to wait before assigning the mount.
#3 - April 20, 2010, 5:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
can i trade in my zedbra? QQ
If your character has the Swift Zhevra already then it won't be changed. Only unclaimed rewards will be converted.
#8 - April 20, 2010, 6:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I have an question about this mount :)
If I have done recruit a friend a long time ago (like 4-6month ago) but he dident pay for 2 month, but if he pay for 2 month now or when the mount get out, will I be able to get the mount?
It'd be my guess that it won't work since the link on the account will be broken now:

http://eu.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_GB&articleId=30562
Q u o t e:
The link between the veteran and recruit account will last for 90 days from the date that the recruit account is created.
I'll try and find out for sure. :)
#10 - April 20, 2010, 6:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Thx Ancilorn :)
Dam if it dont work, would really like to get that mount :)
The page I linked even answers this, I should have read on!
Q u o t e:
If my recruit cancels the account before purchasing subscription time, can I still earn the 30-day credit or the in-game mount?

If the recruit later comes back, reactivates the account, and purchases subscription time, you will still be eligible for the rewards. Additionally, you can always invite more friends/family members to try World of Warcraft through the Recruit-A-Friend system.
Rejoice!