One question iam really intressted to know.

#0 - April 19, 2010, 5:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey my name is Gjioe and iam in burning Legion my accound was hacked befor 1 week so i desidet to speak to GM after i got it back and get my characters whom was deleted back . After he sad to me that i shoud make a lvl 1 to see my characters i asked hem i dont remmber the realms of the chacarter becuase i have over 16 or 20 ALts 50 to lvl 70 and many fo them are from start of Wow and i dident remmber exactly all of there realms if he can be so kind and give me a Ingame list for the restored character realms. Because is kind of hard to make in each realm one lvl 1 character and the gave me 3 TIMES the same Automatik letter please ´´ Be carful when u delete u character ´´ and that i shoud make a lvl 1 -.-. First i dident delete them 2. why u dont even give a #%*% about my Question and send me a Automatic letter so please tell how shoud i get a GM to hlp me thx. And i oppent 3 Tickes becuase i thought maybie he dident andrestand what i meant .
Thank u for u time Gjioe
#3 - April 19, 2010, 6:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
A horrible situation. Since I can help though, try the following Realms:

Bronzebeard
Chamber of Aspects
Darksorrow
Draenor
Haomarush
Kazzak
Ravencrest
Silvermoon
Stormscale
Talnivarr
Twisting Nether

Good luck. :)
#6 - April 19, 2010, 8 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Gjioe here! Can you tell me if my character on Ravencrest is alliance and what name the character has? I'm very forgetful :)
If you wish to discuss the concerns you have regarding the security of the information I have provided, please contact us on the following web form:

https://www.wow-europe.com/community/webform/index.html

Thanks. :)