Lil XT sounds

#0 - April 16, 2010, 3:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
PLEASE give us an option to turn the sound off. I've checked the sound settings in hope that the Pet Sounds toggle would include non-hunter pets, but apparently it doesn't. This is really pissing people off, as is the locking of genuine threads asking if the sound can be turned off!

You let a billion Celestial Steed threads stay but you lock the two threads about this nuisance?

DIsclaimer: This post may exaggerate the number of Celestial Steed threads in this forum.
#1 - April 16, 2010, 3:48 p.m.
Blizzard Post
This is something that we are aware of and we are looking into adjusting the audio range of Lil'XT.
#39 - April 19, 2010, 8:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
A hotfix was recently applied, which temporarily disabled some of the sounds Lil’ XT makes.

The issue was that some of his sounds were flagged in such a way that they play for everyone around him and not just the player that owns the pet, an annoying problem to be sure. We can’t alter volume or who the sounds play for through a hotfix so the temporary workaround is to disable them completely right now until the proper fix can be patched in later.
#53 - April 21, 2010, 5:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
No, don't ajust the range, remove it completely. I think if you were to do a poll on how many people want to hear someone elses pet. I think you'd find 90% of players do not.
The next client patch should make it so that only the pet owner will be able to hear the audio coming form the pet, akin to other pets like Lil' K.T.