Game Master threatened me

#1 - Aug. 8, 2011, 9:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I asked game master Droovas why he refused to fix an issue for me and when he said "he couldn't" i asked to speak to a supervisor. He replies with the issue is solved if you continue to push the issue your account will be suspended. to avoid suspension im posting here for people to see the true face of wow's customer service
#1 - Aug. 8, 2011, 9:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I asked game master Droovas why he refused to fix an issue for me and when he said "he couldn't" i asked to speak to a supervisor. He replies with the issue is solved if you continue to push the issue your account will be suspended. to avoid suspension im posting here for people to see the true face of wow's customer service
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#17 - Aug. 8, 2011, 9:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
It looks like you were issued a warning because you continued to press a matter that was closed, Verula.

The Game Master you spoke with acted appropriately within our policies. Be aware that continuous petitioning on an issue that has been resolved can be considered Game Master Harassment, as doing so impedes the work that our staff completes. Asking more than once when the answer is already "no" will not change that answer, and only serves to increase our petition times for other players.

http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/21503

No one wins in these situations, and our Game Masters may not be able to resolve every issue you have. They're happy to do what they can, there are simply some situations where assistance may not be possible. This was one of those cases.

Let's end the one-sided conjecture here.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#17 - Aug. 8, 2011, 9:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
It looks like you were issued a warning because you continued to press a matter that was closed, Verula.

The Game Master you spoke with acted appropriately within our policies. Be aware that continuous petitioning on an issue that has been resolved can be considered Game Master Harassment, as doing so impedes the work that our staff completes. Asking more than once when the answer is already "no" will not change that answer, and only serves to increase our petition times for other players.

http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/21503

No one wins in these situations, and our Game Masters may not be able to resolve every issue you have. They're happy to do what they can, there are simply some situations where assistance may not be possible. This was one of those cases.

Let's end the one-sided conjecture here.