GC, Not sure I understand your comment

#0 - April 13, 2010, 4:48 p.m.
Blizzard Post
"Part of the problem with how we introduced Arena was we offered extremely powerful rewards that were available relatively easily. Everyone I know participated in Arena at the start of BC. Were they having fun? Several of them weren't. But they figured the had to do it to stay competitive. In fact, in BC the PvP rewards were so easy and required such little time per week to get that they threatened to divert a lot of players from raiding to get epics. "

I did 60 games last night on my druid trying to get my pr up to the team rating so I could get decent points this week. No such luck, my team rating ended the night at 2250 and I ended at 1950. I think playing for 6 hours is more than enough to entitle me to earn "decent" points for the week.

I'm tired of seeing PVE doled out like candy at halloween while its a long grind over few months to get into wratful gear. It makes bgs very frustrating to play in.

#2 - April 13, 2010, 5:26 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I did 60 games last night on my druid trying to get my pr up to the team rating so I could get decent points this week. No such luck, my team rating ended the night at 2250 and I ended at 1950. I think playing for 6 hours is more than enough to entitle me to earn "decent" points for the week.

I'm tired of seeing PVE doled out like candy at halloween while its a long grind over few months to get into wratful gear. It makes bgs very frustrating to play in.

Did you earn any Honor? Then you earned "decent" points and are entitled to the previous tier's gear. The PvE equivalent is that you can run heroics and get some ilevel 251 gear, but if you want the best gear available, you're going to have to kill raid bosses, and if you want a full suit of that gear, you're going to have to kill a lot of raid bosses, or even heroic versions.

I've wiped on bosses for more than six hours and had nothing but repair bills. :(