Longtime coming fix for stv trinket wars?

#0 - April 7, 2010, 3:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
alright blizz enough is enough why has this still not been fixed? I am fed up of going on my low level alts to get this trinket and every single damm time some level 80 comes by and ganks whoevers there and nicks it.......simple fix...remove it from the achievements therefore giving the 80s no reason to win it and some of them not bothering.....

.....better fix as theyll sttill be the odd selfish 80s who just want it because they can and they happen to be in stv at the time of short john mithrills event...phase the arena have the event happen as normal but make different versions of the trinket for different levels ie 10-20, 20-30, 30-40 etc this would stop the ganking and stealing that goes on today and make sure that the people the trinket is aimed at....ie those of a level to actully use it can have a fair chance of getting it.

Last time it happened to me I whisper the level 80 to ask why hed ganked me and stolen a trinket he cant even use....his reply was hed already destroyed it he didnt need it but he just wanted to gank me and used the arena as an excuse......not in such polite terms but this is exactly why this needs to be sorted!

You cant tell me that blizzard intended this event to be used by high levels as a gank fest on lowbies so why has nothing been done about it yet?

and you may say `well bring a high level friend` well what if like my alt here ur new on the server and in a leveling guild with other low levels, not to mention the fact is you shouldnt need `protection` to go for this trinket, the event is not aimed at high levels and its getting a pisstake now the amount of times they ruin it for those who can actully use the item!
#31 - April 7, 2010, 6:36 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I dont give a !!!* anymore, everytime anyone trys to post anything on this forum they get trolled and ripped to shreds....this is the most unfriendly assholish community ive ever been a part of and this is the last time i try to post anything on these @@@*ing forums....you can all go @@@*ing jump off a bridge for all I care.....all I was trying to do was make a point about how something that allows the unfair to happen still hasnt been fixed and I get trashed like im asking to make the lich king killable by level 10 players....seriously what is with you people? you jump on the slighest little thing as an excuse to have a go at people....if you cant see the problem with level 80s ganking and stealing a trinket from an event aimed at those 30 or 40 levels below them then that just shows the state of things doesnt it.....i rest my case @@@* all of you forum trolls and good day!
Then this:
Q u o t e:
I am well aware this is a game mate its is not so much the game that pisses me off as other peoples attitudes.....this is the most !%*!ed up community ive ever been a part of [...]
Actually reading this saddens me some what, confuses me greatly, but certainly doesn't amuse me or anyone here in the Community Team. Please review the forum guidelines, and consider that what you say and how you say it reflects not only on you but the part you play within the community as a whole.

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=10701098&postId=107101103&sid=1#2

You raised an interesting point with some great avenues for discussion, but posting in this way is not earning you any favours and only degrades your efforts to make what could have been a valid point. I am being honest when I say you may wish to get a little fresh air. Please don't take this as mockery, but as legitimate advice, then return, read what you have written, and consider if you're happy with what you've posted.