Still no 4k honor

#1 - July 26, 2011, 6 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi, so after last tuesday when this character should have gotten his 4k honor but didn't I opened up a ticket to inform a gm.

"I didn't get my 4000 honor on this toon. I got it on my rogue who baught 1 piece of 365 but for some reason this toon who has 7000 honor worth of 365 baught during that time didn't get it." was my original ticket.

Since this is what I had been told to do via a thread about it the first time you guys messed up giving it out I figured I would do that and be put on some kind of list to rectify the situation. My response was
"Greetings,

We thank you for taking the time to report this matter, and we appreciate your dedication towards making the World of Warcraft the best possible game it can be. (^_^)

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I would gladly like to inform you that we are aware of the issue and are working diligently to get it resolved as quickly as possible. For updates on this issue the best place to go is the forums.

Here is the official post on the subject:
<http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2838424151?page=18#352>

Again, thank you for contacting us about this! We really appreciate the feedback we receive from our players that allows us to constantly improve upon the growing world!

Best Wishes,

Game Master Banatenic

If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to click the "Need More Help" button below, and we will be more than happy to assist you further, otherwise, the "Message Read" button will close this ticket. Should you happen to luck out and get a survey after that, I'd appreciate you filling it out for my bosses to look at. Alternately, should you wish, you can send any comments you may have about our conversation to wowgmfeedback-us@blizzard.com <mailto:wowgmfeedback-us@blizzard.com>."

Obviously a quick skim over and cut and paste response. Since I was already aware of the forum post he linked me I which was just asking people to let blizz know if you should be getting compensation but hadn't I figured him being a GM he would put my toon on some kind of list. Figuring that like the last time the compensation was messed up you guys would have to wait till maintenance I just moved on... I would logically have been put on some kind of list if that GM had any sense at all. Unfortunately I logged on today to see that I did not get any compensation. This GM literally did nothing. I would like to know when I can expect my honor compensation and why I did not already receive it, as in was it something I should have done or just another case of GM cut and paste service?
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#11 - July 26, 2011, 7:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello Gregoden,
Obviously a quick skim over and cut and paste response. Since I was already aware of the forum post he linked me I which was just asking people to let blizz know if you should be getting compensation but hadn't I figured him being a GM he would put my toon on some kind of list. Figuring that like the last time the compensation was messed up you guys would have to wait till maintenance I just moved on... I would logically have been put on some kind of list if that GM had any sense at all. Unfortunately I logged on today to see that I did not get any compensation. This GM literally did nothing. I would like to know when I can expect my honor compensation and why I did not already receive it, as in was it something I should have done or just another case of GM cut and paste service?
After some research, I am not quite sure what happened here, other than the 3 obvious reasons why you may not have received the compensation.

1. If you transferred your character, it may have disqualified you, when the fix was applied.
    2. If you had deleted the items bought, the fix would have also disqualified you.
    3. Last would be if you did not actually purchase the items during the time line mentioned.

If you feel none of the 3 apply to you, I would suggest to re-open a ticket so they can investigate your case, once again. Other than that, there is not much we can do for you on the forums, my apologies.

07/26/2011 12:05 PMPosted by Gregoden
Still no 4k honor, still no blue post. Please blues at the very least acknowledge there was a problem and point me in the direction of someone who CAN help me if you can't. I'm very displeased with Blizzards customer service from this and many other instances and just a response could alleviate much of that.
Also, keep in mind that a blue post is never guaranteed. If you would like to comment on the service you have received please email the information here: wowgmfeedback-us@blizzard.com
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#13 - July 26, 2011, 7:23 p.m.
Blizzard Post
07/26/2011 12:20 PMPosted by Gregoden
Thank you for your time in actually looking into the issue. None of those 3 reasons apply to me, though the first one does confuse me as I had transferred my rogue and he still got compensation. I will be opening another ticket in game.
You're welcome and good luck!

Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#15 - July 26, 2011, 7:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I dont remember there being guidelines to being reimbursed for this mix up.

Still waiting on my 4k honor as well, but another ticket I doubt will help, but I will do so anyway.
The only guideline was the date time line, however, what I mentioned was specific to the OP.

To clarify the transfer may have been one reason why they did not receive the honor.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#18 - July 26, 2011, 7:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post
07/26/2011 12:54 PMPosted by Sohji
I really hope that just because I did transfer doesnt mean I dont get my honor. That would be rather unfair..
I never said you wouldn't, it was just 1 reason as to why it wasn't automatically applied to some, because the fix didn't pick up those who transferred. You will get a definite answer from a game master.