Capital cities

#1 - July 20, 2011, 11:29 p.m.
Blizzard Post
someone may have posted a topic about this way back when idk and idc to look for it but
No one spends anytime in in non capital cities i.e. anywhere other than stormwind or orgrimmar.
Personally i see this as a problem these other cities may not be as new and shiny but they're certainly a change of pace i like.
solution to what i see as a problem: make point vendors for each of these cities(even silvermoon and...whats the name of the draeni city?) along with a small hub for ports to cata zones. im sure there are ppl out there who enjoy spending some time in these cities for their theme or the fact there a little less laggy/populated.
honestly w/o important vendors or anything worthwhile in these cities it just feels like they're there simply so that we have the option of going there because in most situations we never will go there or even remember that they are there for the simple fact they're dead areas.
why revamp the old world when the old world gets secluded to just being the capital cities.
the only ppl who ever see these cities are ppl mage porting to get from one specific old world area faster. so thats my 2 cents. anyone else?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#4 - July 20, 2011, 11:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I see players in all of the cities all the time. My level 85 characters have their hearthstones set to Shattrath, and while it's not as crowded as it once was, I do see players coming and going when I'm there.