GM threatened to get me banned if...

#1 - July 20, 2011, 2 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello all,

I recently joined a guild on my alt and was given the Earthquake trinket. The GM said that if I quit the guild, he would report me and claim that I ninja'd an item. If I decide that the guild doesn't work for me and leave, do I run the risk of being penalized by Blizzard? I doubt it, but I wanted to get the community's feedback.
#1 - July 20, 2011, 2 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello all,

I recently joined a guild on my alt and was given the Earthquake trinket. The GM said that if I quit the guild, he would report me and claim that I ninja'd an item. If I decide that the guild doesn't work for me and leave, do I run the risk of being penalized by Blizzard? I doubt it, but I wanted to get the community's feedback.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#19 - July 20, 2011, 2:27 a.m.
Blizzard Post
07/19/2011 07:00 PMPosted by Tsutey
The GM said that if I quit the guild, he would report me and claim that I ninja'd an item. If I decide that the guild doesn't work for me and leave, do I run the risk of being penalized by Blizzard?
Like all cases, Tsutey, our game masters will investigate if it's reported. However, as long as the item was not obtained via a scam, you have nothing to worry about.

Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#19 - July 20, 2011, 2:27 a.m.
Blizzard Post
07/19/2011 07:00 PMPosted by Tsutey
The GM said that if I quit the guild, he would report me and claim that I ninja'd an item. If I decide that the guild doesn't work for me and leave, do I run the risk of being penalized by Blizzard?
Like all cases, Tsutey, our game masters will investigate if it's reported. However, as long as the item was not obtained via a scam, you have nothing to worry about.